Welcome to All Saints!
We have updated our services based on current government guidelines for places of worship and with the Church of England guidance. If you have any questions please contact our church office.
Planning to arrive
- Please stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid, but please join us online by contacting the church office for the live stream link.
- If you have been a close contact of someone with Covid e.g in your household; although you may not need to self-isolate, please do not come to church during the 10 day isolation period as per government guidelines.
- You no longer need to book in for the services
- Seating will return to ‘normal’ rows, which will be more widely spaced. You will be directed to seating by a steward to ‘fill from the front’. If you wish to leave a seat free between you & someone next to you, please put a laminated sign on the seat. These will be in the back of the seat in front of you.
- If you have a particular need to sit in a certain space, please contact Debs
- We are no longer required to socially distance, however, please be mindful of those in the church family who may be clinically vulnerable or anxious, or who wish to maintain social distancing.
- The balcony will still be available if you prefer to sit there.
- Face masks are no longer a legal requirement, but please do wear one if you would like to.
During the service
- Please continue to use hand sanitiser on arrival and as needed while you are in the building.
- Doors and windows will remain open to maintain ventilation throughout the building.
- Children will return to their families from Junior Church during the final song.
- Refreshments will be served after the service from three serving point: the hatch, front left and front right. Please bring your own reusable cup if you are able to. If you do not wish to stay, there will be an opportunity to leave beforehand.
- The Zoom ‘catch up’ following the morning service will no longer take place.
- All of the above information applies to our 6:30pm service.
- We will to sit in small groups around tables.
- Refreshments will be served to each table part way through the service. Please bring your own reusable cup if possible.