Welcome to All Saints!
We have updated our services based on current government guidelines for places of worship and with the Church of England guidance. If you have any questions please contact our church office.
Planning to arrive
- Please stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid, but please join us online by contacting the church office for the live stream link.
- If you are in the same household as someone with Covid, we encourage you to not come to church during your isolation period as per government guidelines.
- If you have a particular need to sit in a certain space with social distancing, please contact Debs
- We are no longer required to socially distance, however, please be mindful of those in the church family who may be clinically vulnerable or anxious, or who wish to maintain social distancing.
- The balcony will still be available if you prefer to sit there.
- In line with guidance and our own risk assessment, it is no longer mandatory to wear masks inside church. If you wish to continue to wear a mask please feel free to do so.
During the service
- Please continue to use hand sanitiser on arrival and as needed while you are in the building.
- Children will return to their families from Junior Church during the final song, for those with younger children please collect your child from creche.
- Refreshments will be served as normal after the service.
- All of the above information applies to our 6:30pm service.
- We will sit in small groups around tables.
- Refreshments will be served to each table partway through the service.