We Are Back
Welcome to All Saints!
We are very pleased that government guidelines mean that we can meet again at All Saints for our 10:30am and 6:30pm services. We want to give everyone the opportunity to hear God’s word each week.
You can attend in person by booking on our website. The morning service will also be available as a livestream (for the foreseeable future) so you can watch at home if you are unable to come. We hope this will enable all our church family and visitors to feel connected and included whether or not they are here in person.
We have prepared the church building to be a ‘COVID Safe’ environment in line with government regulations and the Church of England guidelines. We have done a full Risk Assessment and if you would like to see a copy of this, please email the church office
The regulations and guidelines mean that services are different from how things used to be, and we will update what we do if things do change. If you would like to join us on a Sunday please read the following;
Before the Service:
- Should you, or anyone in your household, have any symptoms of Coronavirus please do not come at all, but please join us online.
- Please book in advance for the Sunday service using this link, and select the upcoming service.
- If you are having any problems with our booking system please contact the church office and we can book you in.
- Booking in enables us to guarantee you a seat, as we have limited seating at the moment.
- NHS Test & Trace Programme: In order to support the NHS Test and Trace programme, we are asking visitors for their contact details (name and telephone number). This is done in one of two ways; either through the filling out of the mandatory field on our online booking form or, (for those not able to book online), by providing your details on the door.
If you would like more information as to how we will use your data, in line with government regulations and the GDPR, please email Matt Middleton for a copy of our privacy notice.
At the Service:
- Please allow extra time to arrive and queue observing social distancing.
- Please bring your own Bible, pen, & drink if you need one, as the kitchen is not in use.
- Please put on a mask before entering the building if you are aged 11 or over, unless you are exempt, and keep it on until you have left the building at the end.
- Please sanitise your hands and your children’s hands on entering and leaving (we provide sanitiser)
- Please follow the one-way system marked out; you will ‘check in’ with the stewards and be directed to your named seat, which will be ‘socially distanced’ from other households
- Please observe social distancing while you are in the building.
- Please remain in your seat for the whole service & if you have children keep them with you
- Please don’t sing or hum during the songs, the music group will sing & you will be able to follow & reflect on the words on the screen.
- Please wait in your seat until you are asked to leave at the end.
- Please be aware that the building may be colder than normal as we have to keep the windows and doors open to maintain ventilation.
- If you need to visit the toilets, please follow the one-way system on leaving & returning.
After the Service:
- Please exit the building as directed by the service leader, and please don’t congregate around the building after leaving.
- Please take your service sheet with you
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.